Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

17.03.09 | Wellmont Theatre, MONTCLAIR (16/03/09)


Morrissey continúa la gira de presentación de YOR por EE.UU.
Mismo comienzo y cierre que el show de Washington!


>> Setlist:

01. This Charming Man
02. Billy Budd
03. Black Cloud
04. How Soon Is Now?
05. Irish Blood, English Heart
06. Let Me Kiss You
07. I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
08. Ask
09. How Can Anybody Possibly Know How I Feel?
10. The Loop
11. Death Of A Disco Dancer
12. Something Is Squeezing My Skull
13. Seasick, Yet Still Docked
14. Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself?
15. Best Friend On The Payroll
16. Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed
17. Sorry Doesn't Help
18. I Keep Mine Hidden
19. The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores
20. I'm OK By Myself
21. First Of The Gang To Die



FUENTE: http://tour.morrissey-solo.com/
Licencia Creative Commons
Typical Me - The Smiths y Morrissey en Español por Alejandro Kapacevich & Ceci Gómez Kapacevich bajo una Licencia Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 3.0 Unported.