Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

21.03.09 | University At Buffalo Center for the Arts, BUFFALO (19/03/09)


Morrissey sigue rockeando Estados Unidos. Esta vez fue en la ciudad de Buffalo.
No hubo muchos cambios respecto de las últimas 2 fechas.


>> Setlist:

01. This Charming Man
02. Billy Budd
03. Black Cloud
04. How Soon Is Now?
05. Let Me Kiss You
06. Irish Blood, English Heart
07. One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell
08. I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
09. Ask
10. How Can Anybody Possibly Know How I Feel?
11. The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores
12. The Loop
13. Death Of A Disco Dancer
14. Seasick, Yet Still Docked
15. Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself?
16. Best Friend On The Payroll
17. Sorry Doesn't Help
18. I Keep Mine Hidden
19. Something Is Squeezing My Skull
20. I'm OK By Myself
21. First Of The Gang To Die



Licencia Creative Commons
Typical Me - The Smiths y Morrissey en Español por Alejandro Kapacevich & Ceci Gómez Kapacevich bajo una Licencia Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 3.0 Unported.