Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

07.05.09 | Caird Hall, DUNDEE, ESCOCIA (05/05/09)

Continúa la 2da parte del Tour Of Refusal por Escocia.


>> Setlist:

01. This Charming Man
02. Billy Budd
03. Black Cloud
04. How Soon Is Now
05. Irish Blood English Heart
06. I Keep Mine Hidden
07. I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
08. How Can Anybody Possibly Know How I Feel?
09. Girlfriend In A Coma
10. Something Is Squeezing My Skull
11. Seasick, Yet Still Docked
12. When Last I Spoke To Carol
13. The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores
14. Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others
15. Let Me Kiss you
16. One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell
17. Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself
18. Best Friend On The Payroll
19. The Loop
20. I'm OK By Myself
21. First Of The Gang To Die



FUENTE: http://tour.morrissey-solo.com/
Licencia Creative Commons
Typical Me - The Smiths y Morrissey en Español por Alejandro Kapacevich & Ceci Gómez Kapacevich bajo una Licencia Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 3.0 Unported.