Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

11.05.09 │Empire, LIVERPOOL (10/05/09)

Morrissey continúa su gira por Inglaterra, y esta vez tocó en la ciudad beatle por excelencia.


>> Setlist:

01. This Charming Man
02. Billy Budd
03. Black Cloud
04. How Soon Is Now?
05. Irish Blood, English Heart
06. When Last I Spoke To Carol
07. Ask
08. Let Me Kiss You
09. Girlfriend In A Coma
10. I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
11. How Can Anybody Possibly Know How I Feel?
12. Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others
13. Best Friend On The Payroll
14. Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself
15. Seasick, Yet Still Docked
16. One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell
17. I Keep Mine Hidden
18. The Loop
19. I'm OK By Myself
20. First Of The Gang To Die



FUENTE: http://tour.morrissey-solo/
Licencia Creative Commons
Typical Me - The Smiths y Morrissey en Español por Alejandro Kapacevich & Ceci Gómez Kapacevich bajo una Licencia Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 3.0 Unported.